Happy Holidays Fantasy Hoops Junkies! Week 11 of Fantasy Basketball is almost here. If you are looking for the top waiver wire options you’ve come to the right place. In this piece we will provide a list of free-agent players you need to target in Week 11. Most of the suggestions are available in at least 50% of Yahoo fantasy basketball leagues.
- Derrick Jones Jr. (30% owned) – In the last 6 games, Derrick Jones Jr. is averaging 10.3 points, 8.8 rebounds, 2.2 steals, 1.5 blocks, and just 0.2 turnover per game, while shooting 55% from the field. In that span, Jones was ranked 43th in standard 9-category H2H. The Miami Heat will have 3-game week schedule in week 11. They will have a tough match-up against TOR first but the next 2 games against CLE and MIN should be favorable. Derrick Jones Jr. earned his minutes recently and i will add him in week 11 especially if i need the defensive stats.
- Monte Morris (37% owned) – In the last 7 games, Monte Morris is averaging 13.9 points, 3.4 rebounds, 4.6 assists, 1.7 steals, and 2.1 3-pointers per game while shooting 53.2% from the field. In that 7 game period, the former 51st overall pick is ranked 37th in standard 9-category H2H. The Denver Nuggets will also play 3 games next week with back to back match-ups against SAS and an encounter with PHO. Those are actually not so easy match-ups but Morris is currently returning a top 40 value and he will continue that trend while Isaiah Thomas is still out.
- Kevin Huerter (10% owned) – In the last 5 games, Kevin Huerter is averaging 14.2 points, 1.8 rebounds, 1.8 assists, 1.2 steals and 2.8 3-pointers per game. He was only ranked top 104 in standard 9-category H2H in that stretch but in 8-category he is ranked 69th. The Atlanta Hawks will play 3 games in week 11. A tough match-up against IND awaits them first but they will have 2 favorable match-ups next against MIN and CLE. Kevin Huerter is still playing good quality minutes and is a nice stream again in the upcoming week, while his ROS outlook remains positive.
- Reggie Bullock (37% owned) – Since returning from injury, Reggie Bullock is averaging 20.8 points, 2.8 rebounds, 1.5 assists and a solid 4.8 3-pointers per game. He is shooting a phenomenal 54.5% from the field and 80.0% from the line in that span. He managed to be the top 45 player in standard 9-category H2H while averaging 35.9 minutes and just 1.3 turnovers in his last 4 games. He continues to log heavy minutes and is completely outplaying his fellow starter, Luke Kennard. The Detroit Pistons will play 3 games in the upcoming week and Bullock will be somewhat useful again in Week 11 for owners looking for points and threes.
- Emmanuel Mudiay (57% owned) – The 7th overall pick of the 2015 NBA draft is currently the top 69 player in standard 9-category H2H in the last 6 games. In that period, he is averaging 23.8 points, 3.7 rebounds, 6.0 assists, 1.0 steal and 1.3 3-pointers per game while shooting an impressive 51.5% from the field. He is still available in 43% of Yahoo Leagues and while i still don’t trust his FG%, he is playing well lately, averaging 33.4 minutes per game and 28.23% usage rate. The New York Knicks will have a 3-game week 11 schedule, consisting of a good back-to-back match up against MIL and a tough match-up against UTA. I will continue to ride Mudiay in standard leagues.
Week 11 Guide:
2 NBA teams playing 4 games:
Los Angeles Lakers and Portland Trail Blazers
26 NBA teams playing 3 games:
New York Knicks, Orlando Magic, Atlanta Hawks, New Orleans Pelicans, Boston Celtics, Philadelphia 76ers, Miami Heat, Toronto Raptors, Charlotte Hornets, Detroit Pistons, Washington Wizards, Brooklyn Nets, Oklahoma City Thunder, Houston Rockets, Cleveland Cavaliers, Phoenix Suns, Dallas Mavericks, Minnesota Timberwolves, Sacramento Kings, Los Angeles Clippers, San Antonio Spurs, Milwaukee Bucks, Utah Jazz, Chicago Bulls, Portland Trail Blazers, Golden State Warriors
2 NBA teams playing 2 games:
Indiana Pacers and Memphis Grizzlies
Stats are based on standard 9cat H2H. Please also take note that I made this article before the 7 game slate of December 22, 2018 NBA Sched.
Thank you for reading my blog. If you have any suggestions and comments, feel free to leave a message and you may follow me on facebook and twitter @fantasybbcrew
Stats source: Basketballmonster.com
Image source: https://www.hothothoops.com