Week 10 of Fantasy Basketball is almost here. If you are looking for the top waiver wire options you’ve come to the right place. In this piece we will provide a list of free-agent players you need to target in Week 10. Most of the suggestions are available in at least 50% of Yahoo fantasy basketball leagues.
- Reggie Bullock (6% owned) – In 10 games from November 9 up to December 1, Reggie Bullock is averaging 12.1 points, 2.2 rebounds, 3.1 assists, 1.0 steal, 2.6 3-pointers and just 1.0 turnover per game, while shooting 46.7% from the field and 91.7% from the line. In that span before getting injured, Bullock was ranked 87th in standard 9-category H2H. The Detroit Pistons has the most favorable schedule in week 10, wherein they will play 4 games, including match ups against MIL, MIN, CHA and ATL. As of this time, Reggie Bullock is listed as probable vs BOS and i will monitor any updates on him. If he will be available in week 10, he will be a nice stream/add for owners looking for a 3-point specialist.
- Allen Crabbe(47% owned) – In the last 4 games before hurting his knee, Allen Crabbe is averaging 17.5 points, 4.3 rebounds, 1.5 assists, 1.0 steal and a whopping 4.8 3-pointers per game while shooting 48.8% from the field. In that 4 game period, Crabbe is ranked 56th in standard 9-category H2H. The Brooklyn Nets will have a 4-game week 10 and favorable match ups against LAL, CHI, IND and PHO. Allen Crabbe is currently listed as questionable vs ATL. I’ll closely watch any updates on his knee and if he is good to go in week 10, he will be a nice add for managers looking for some boost in points and 3-pointers.
- Kevin Huerter (10% owned) – In the last 5 games, Kevin Huerter is averaging 12.8 points, 2.6 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 1.4 steals, 1.0 block and 2.6 3-pointers per game. He is also averaging 2.8 turnovers per game but because of his ability to rack up stats across the board he was ranked top 50 in standard 9-category H2H in that stretch. The Atlanta Hawks will only play 3 games in week 10 but they are one of the few teams who have a favorable schedule in the upcoming week including match ups against WAS and NYK. There is also some value in Huerter beyond week 10 so I will add him in any standard leagues if i could.
- Kevin Knox (51% owned) – The number 9 overall pick of the 2018 NBA draft is balling. In the last 3 games, Kevin Knox is averaging, 21.7 points, 8.3 rebounds, 1.3 assists, 0.7 steal, 1.0 block and 3.3 3-pointers per game. He is just shooting 43.6% from the field and 70.0% from the line but he managed to be the top 35 player in standard 9-category H2H in that 3-game period. He averaged 38.7 minutes and just 0.3 turnover in his last 3 games. Week 10 is a nice week for the New York Knicks although they will only play 3 games. They will have favorable match ups against PHO and ATL. I will add Knox in standard leagues and ride him while he’s hot.
- Richaun Holmes (24% owned) – The Phoenix Suns is still a mess. They still can’t figure out what to do in trades. Again if i could, i would stay away from the Phoenix Suns players in fantasy basketball. But if you are in a deep league and desperately need some help, you may consider Richaun Holmes. In the last 7 games, he is averaging 11.9 points, 5.0 rebounds, 1.3 assists, 0.9 steal and 1.9 blocks while shooting an outstanding 66.7% from the field and 78.9% from the line. He was a sneaky top 59 player in standard 9-category H2H in that span. The Phoenix Suns will be playing 4 games in week 10 and have favorable match ups against NYK and WAS. Richaun Holmes is a per minute beast and I will add him in standard leagues where i need some decent big man stats.
Week 10 Guide:
19 NBA teams playing 4 games:
Detroit Pistons, Washington Wizards, Brooklyn Nets, Oklahoma City Thunder, Memphis Grizzlies, Houston Rockets, Cleveland Cavaliers, Phoenix Suns, Indiana Pacers, Dallas Mavericks, Minnesota Timberwolves, Sacramento Kings, Los Angeles Clippers, San Antonio Spurs, Milwaukee Bucks, Utah Jazz, Chicago Bulls, Portland Trail Blazers, Golden State Warriors
10 NBA teams playing 3 games:
New York Knicks, Orlando Magic, Atlanta Hawks, New Orleans Pelicans, Boston Celtics, Philadelphia 76ers, Miami Heat, Los Angeles Lakers, Toronto Raptors, Charlotte Hornets
1 NBA team playing 2 games:
Here are some of the other possible free agents to consider in week 10:
With 4 games:
- Jamychal Green (34% owned)- nice schedule in week 10
- Nemanja Bjelica (41% owned) – nice stream while Bagley is out
- Jakob Poeltl (22% owned) – nice stream for rebounds and blocks
- Kevon Looney (5% owned) – decent minutes while waiting for Cousins
With 3 games:
- Noah Vonleh (43% owned) – favorable match ups vs PHO and ATL
- Tim Frazier (23% owned) – assist specialist
Stats are based on standard 9cat H2H. Please also take note that I made this article before the 7 game slate of December 15, 2018 NBA Sched.
Thank you for reading my blog. If you have any suggestions and comments, feel free to leave a message and you may follow me on facebook and twitter @fantasybbcrew
Stats source: Basketballmonster.com
Image Source: https://www.zimbio.com (Source: Jason Miller/Getty Images North America)